- Follow Political Challenges* on WordPress.com
Sites and Blogs
- A picture worths more than a thousand words
- Vacinação brasileira contra covid
- Pandemia Corona
- Speech by the President of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro, at the G20 Summit, November 22nd, 2020
- Speech by the President of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro, at the G20 Summit, November 21st, 2020
- Brazil – President Addresses General Debate, 75th Session
- Speech by Brazil’s President Jair Bolsonaro at the opening of the 74th United Nations General Assembly – New York, September 24, 2019 – video.
- Speech by Brazil’s President Jair Bolsonaro at the opening of the 74th United Nations General Assembly – New York, September 24, 2019
- Immigration and Cultural Marxism
- How to implement socialism in Brazil? Strategy and tactics from workers’ party and its communists allies
- Putin’s advance in Europe
- Brazil: It is time to take clever decisions
- Diaoyu – Senkaku Islands Dispute
- China, Pakistan and India disputes
- Chinese Development and its Growth – An overview
- Afghanistan and its difficulties to reach peace after 2014
- The South China Sea Dispute. How to solve it?
Category Archives: South America
This picture shows us the public perception about corrupt politicians and the Brazilian left wing. All of them conspirators. All for money.
Segundo o Ministério da Saúde, até 19/03 já foram distribuídas 25,6 milhões de doses contra covid as unidades da federação. Até o final de março mais 4,4 milhões de doses serão entregues, totalizando 30 milhões de doses. Assim, completaremos 15 … Continue reading
Procurei mas não encontrei alguma prova científica que demonstre que quarentena de pessoas saudáveis seja capaz de impedir a progressão de uma pandemia de vírus. Se lockdown (quarentena) desse resultado todos os países que o fizeram e continuam fazendo deveriam … Continue reading
Another enlightening speech by Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro to clarify the country’s commitment to sustainable development and to repel false accusations against the country.
Before speaking about economic issues Bolsonaro said that there is attempts to import into Brazil weird tensions which are not part of our history. In Brazil most of people knows that corrupt far left always worked to create conflicts trying … Continue reading
22 Sep 2020 – Jair Messias Bolsonaro, President of the Federative Republic of Brazil, addresses the general debate of the 75th Session of the General Assembly of the UN (New York, 22 – 29 September 2020). In a video message, Brazilian President … Continue reading
Speech by Brazil’s President Jair Bolsonaro at the opening of the 74th United Nations General Assembly – New York, September 24, 2019 – video.
Video with English Subtitles. Click on CC to activate it if need.
Speech by Brazil’s President Jair Bolsonaro at the opening of the 74th United Nations General Assembly – New York, September 24, 2019
Mr. President of the General Assembly, Tijjani Muhammad-Bande, Mr. Secretary-General of the UN, António Guterres, Heads of State, of Government and of Delegation, Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a new Brazil, resurgent after being on the brink of … Continue reading
The Brazil’s GDP (gross domestic product) was just 0.9% in 2012. This poor result has rekindled the debate about the Brazilian government ability to ensure the economic development. After a considerable period of growth in the last decade with 3.6% … Continue reading